- The Left Hand Drive Place (LHDP) is the trading name of Peter Rushforth and Maggie Woodhouse, a partnership registered in the United Kingdom.
- All sale transactions and all purchases shall be governed by the following Terms and Conditions as set out hereunder.
- Stock Specification
- LHDP have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that all the stock information and pricing (‘stock specification’) featured on this web-site is accurate and up-to-date. However, the stock specifications contained on this web-site are for information purposes only and LHDP reserve the right to change the stock specifications at any time without notice. Therefore all stock specifications should be confirmed with LHDP.
- Images and photographs on this site are for general guidance only. They do not necessarily illustrate the specifications of the cars or any other products.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- This web-site is published by LHDP and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights in existence at the date hereof throughout the world. Save where otherwise indicated, all web-site design, text, graphics, the typographical arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this web-site is the copyright of LHDP or their service and technology providers.
- Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web-site for the sole purpose of using this web-site as an information resource for LHDP stock. Any other use of materials on this web-site, including reproduction for purposes other than above, the modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written permission of LHDP is prohibited.
- Any infringement of the rights of LHDP will result in appropriate legal action being taken against you.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be subject to English Law and the parties to any dispute or action hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Terms and Conditions
- All transactions are subject to completion of our standard Used Car Sales Invoice or Used Car Purchase Invoice as appropriate.
- Sale Transactions: Deposits (subject to statutory rights where applicable) are transferable but non-refundable and hold the vehicle until the date stated on the Invoice for settlement of Balance. If the buyer does not complete the transaction by such date the vehicle will be re-offered for sale without any prior notice. Refund of the deposit shall be subject to LHDP deducting there from of a reasonable sum to cover its losses and costs suffered as a direct result of the buyer's default.
- Ownership of goods shall not pass to the buyer until completion of the transaction which will be effective only on full payment (including delivery costs) having been received by LHDP by way of cash or cleared funds and the goods having been either collected by the buyer from LHDP premises or delivered by LHDP to the buyer at the buyer’s expense.